Want to learn how to express yourself in English just like you do in your own language?
Welcome to Conversation Anatomy, an exclusive online program where you will learn and develop the essential conversation skills you need to sound more natural in English.
In this monthly membership program, you will make consistent, measurable, steady progress towards your goal of communicating like a native English speaker. You’ll have support and guidance from an experienced conversation teacher and language coach and be able to practice with motivated classmates.
Does this sound like you?
- You’ve been studying English for years, and maybe you live in an English-speaking country, but you know you aren’t communicating the same way as native speakers.
- You know that your vocabulary and grammar is good, even excellent, and you are able to get your point across. But you feel like something is “off.” You feel like you speak in short, simple sentences while native speakers seem so expressive and interesting.
- When you have casual conversations in English, you find it hard to jump in and participate in the conversation. When you’re in business meetings or academic discussions, you don’t feel confident about the way you’re expressing your thoughts.
- You’re frustrated because you can express yourself really well in your native language. When you speak your language, people always tell you how well-spoken you are, and you feel relaxed, confident, and comfortable.
- You want this feeling in English. You want to sound more natural in English, maybe even as good as a native speaker. You want to feel comfortable speaking up in conversations.
- You want to be able to decipher and understand the flow of conversation. You want to strengthen and improve the language skills that are most useful for communicating in English.
- You want to sound more professional, handle everyday conversations with ease, and feel confident and friendly in social situations.
I have good news for you. You’re in the right place!
We both know that having better conversations in English is essential to making friends, getting along with colleagues, and being trusted to get work done in English. So I designed this program for people like you and me - people who understand that speaking English is not just about vocabulary and grammar, it’s about truly communicating well.
If you’re ready to really understand English conversations and start expressing yourself like a native speaker, then join me inside Conversation Anatomy today.
I’m Kim, and I'm an online English teacher and coach. I work with motivated non-native English speakers who want to sound more natural, more professional, and more fluent in English so that they can achieve their personal, professional, and academic goals.
I focus on essential conversation skills so that you and your meaning can be more easily understood when speaking.
I know how important it is to be able to connect with other people in a language that isn’t our first. (I now speak Spanish fluently but it wasn’t always that way!)
I get it: you want to feel included and fit in when having conversations in English without always having to apologize or explain what you meant.
Through the course of working with you, I diagnosed and got to the root of my problems. I’ve learned that small nuances make a big impact on how people perceive, or receive, my message and that key messages are more important than sounding perfect. What I needed wasn’t perfection, but communication.
-Min Jeong, South Korea
Let me introduce you to Conversation Anatomy.
Ready to gain real, practical skills that will immediately help you communicate better in the office, at school, or with friends?
Conversation Anatomy is a unique, one-of-a-kind monthly membership program focused specifically on conversation skills. If you are a dedicated English learner who really wants to connect with other people through conversations in English, this program is for you.
I am not talking just about understanding conversations, but leading them, participating in them, and contributing to them.
I know you already have the language background, now let’s put it together and get you speaking with confidence!
Imagine joining Conversation Anatomy and…
- Being able to start a conversation in English with anyone, anywhere
- Knowing how to transition easily and fluently between topics
- Figuring out how to share your opinion with confidence, and, most importantly, without sounding rude
- Feeling certain that the questions you’re asking are appropriate, interesting, and basically ensure you’ll have a great conversation
- Understanding how to respond to other people in a way that keeps the conversation going and shows that you're interested and engaged in what they are saying
How would that feel?
Because you will learn new skills each month, your progress will be consistent, giving you enough time to master one important concept before moving on to the next one. Month by month, you’ll gain more skills and have more confidence using them together (that’s why it’s called conversation anatomy - all the skills work together!).
With the skills you'll gain in Conversation Anatomy, you'll learn to express yourself just like you do in your own language.
- A private membership site that you can access anytime
- Brand new sessions and class materials each and every month, including video workshops, office hours (Q&A sessions), and group coaching sessions so that you have immediate access to me and can learn from and work with each other.
- Premium content like the Conversation Anatomy Starter Pack and all the special workshops I do
- MP3 and PDF downloads so that you can practice conversation skills when you're offline, even when you're traveling or exercising!
- A supportive private membership community on Slack where you’ll find me and your classmates talking about all about skills you need to have amazing conversations in English
Watch the video for a sneak peek inside the membership site!
And you’ll gain even more...
- You’ll develop and use skills that enable you to connect to others and engage in natural conversation.
- You’ll learn how to express your emotions, feelings, and attitude in ways that truly reflect your ideas.
- You’ll master communication strategies that will enable you to achieve your personal, professional, and academic goals.
- You’ll finally fit in with native speakers and feel comfortable in conversations, and not have to worry that what you say will surprise or offend people.
- You’ll feel like you belong because you’re able to navigate and even lead conversations in English. Finally!
This is what native speakers do. And you can learn it too. Let me be your guide, your coach, and your teacher. Join Conversation Anatomy and work with me today.
Brand new video workshops, live office hours, and live coaching sessions each month. Access recordings anytime.
Private chat community
Work with students with the same goals and ask questions and get answers quickly from your teacher.
Download and study anytime
Download MP3s and PDF worksheets to practice anytime, anywhere.
What We've Covered in 2017 So Far...
Frequently Asked Questions
Join Us Today Inside Conversation Anatomy
Now is the time to join! The Conversation Anatomy community is currently a small, close-knit group, which means you will get personal attention from me and have the opportunity to get to know the other members well.
Because this program is online, you can practice your skills from anywhere, anytime with other people who are truly motivated to make a difference in how they speak. You don’t have to show up at conversation club at the right time - in Conversation Anatomy, the right time is always right now!
Want to sample what's inside Conversation Anatomy?
Enter your email below to watch a sample full-length workshop where I target specific conversation skills in detail.
If you have any questions for me that weren’t answered here, please feel free to reach out to me. Just click here.